CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

IS Over and Complicated...


Finally, Class Test 4 is over but final year exam is coming...So soon!

Secondly, I just want to release everything out again tomorrow! Going to sing K with whole bunch of people. The feeling is Happy and kinda sad. I just scare i will ruin it... Hope not!

I really cannot understand the world now! Why must there always the same thing happen and happen. Isit a PART of LIFE or maybe isit that Im always the unlucky one?

I wonder why is this world so COMPLICATED? Cannot it be like a fairy tale story or cant it be like the world listen to you ONCE! The feeling is serious very uncomfortable and is very hard to overcome it. I hope times will take everything away again and I will promise this thing will not happen again! I just not to good in all this! Im still a junior btw. I have to learn it from some freinds who has wonderful life before. I hope the next time it happen, it must happen in the GOOD WAY not the BAD WAY again! Maybe you guys were RIGHT! Im a FAILURE! I always fail to do so!

I cannot give up anything right now because I had gave up on this thing even Im so unwilling to! I hope the rest of the thing will be BETTER then this!

BYE!

0 comments: