CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Last day of school

I just realized I have this sleeping disorder problem. I slept at 4 every morning and wake up at 9. Really hard to sleep nowadays. Maybe is it because of problem or maybe I just not tired.

I wonder why?


Actually I dont know why should I do it or not? Because I had try to do it before but it didnt work at all. I feel like doing it again, but i scare it may bring a lot of harm to everyone. '

I know is quite hard to understand what i am expressing it but hope you guys dont mind. I am actually so miserable now. I always think and think and then wonder. I wonders too much that make people think Im weird and random. Maybe I am just too used to it and hard to change it but I try my best to change myself.

I had finished my puzzle that I bought ls night. This is my first ever puzzle that i fix it myself.

I guess is time to sleep now/

Bye guys.

0 comments: