CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

School

Is 4 in the morning now. Im not sleeping yet but Im very tired and sleepy.

I wonder what can I do now? I have to so much thing to make my self happy but still when Im stoning. I start to think something is very not relevant. I hope it will go away one day. Times passes really really fast. I want to take a short break before it keep on moving but is hard. Everyday, I have to use brain to think some thing stupid to make my self happy. I wish one day my brain will stop thinking and shut down for 1 day, then I wont think of something stupid.

Can anyone help me on that? Haiz I still cannot find anyone to help me. Because people around me are so free and easy and happy go lucky. Maybe sometimes, I takes things too serious or maybe too lightly causes a lot of things happening on me and I start to feels bad.

I always break a promise, this time as usual I broke it again. Sorry for not going school tomorrow. Hmmppphhhhhhh

Watching 2012 tomorrow with my friend. Hope it is nice

Haiz


Btw, I think is the time for me to rest my brain and rest my everything.

Bye Bye :)

0 comments: