CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

the beginning of the truth

It is the 4th day of CNY. Times flies haha

2010 CNY is the hottest CNY i never had. WOW is so HOT out there. I have to full blast the aircorn everyday to keep my self not so warm. Had bad sore throat this morning. Luckily my mom give me some medicine to chew and it feels better :)

Had a weird dream last night, dreamt about PLURK =.= too much of PLURK i guess cause other then PLURK i got nothing to do and my phone bill is 6x of my normal one this month. It is scary man 6X is not a small number. I have to cut down on my online with my phone it is HELL EXPENSIVE. One thing good about it is It can kill my boredness :)

Thats all for my CNY holidays :) HAve to start study for my CT1 =.= It is stupid it spoiled my CNY mood =.=

Lastly, Happy Birthday to Lisa and Livon :) Hope you guys have a BLAST :)

Ciaoz~~~~~ :D

0 comments: