CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Morning

Just finished my breakfast, dont have the mood to bath.

OMG seriously, yesterday is a very STUPID day. I think I have to be mute from today onwards. Whatever I said or I did everyone think is wrong. Am I really wrong or you guys just want me to like your way and must listen to you? OMG realy tiring of all these. Suppose be a happy movie outing today with friends. End up, cancel cause of some silly stupid argument and also silly problem. OMG! Why? I was just joking about it. You really cannot take it or you just want to scold me? Haihz nevermind la is over. Dont think about it and dont care about it. I live my happy life, you can still be your boss.

Sports day this friday and GREEN house and BLUE house got into the FINAL for TUG OF WAR :)

I want a GOLD for tug of war. I give all my best this FRIDAY :D

Bye

0 comments: