CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Follow the heart....

Finally EE had over and now am having few days of sem break :) oh well, just gonna have a good rest for me because I didn't really plan anything much and whatever i had planned didn't happened!!

hmmph, could a week of not meeting up could change anything??? I am really wondering haha!!! It may sound so dumb but I am a dumb ass haha what to do :P I really hope miracles happens!!!! Let's pray to see whether it happens!!!!

maybe everything would be just fine after all??? or maybe things will get worst??? but one thing i know it wouldn't change is that 我依然在等待 :)

many had advise to give up but sorry to let them down!!! because probably you guys don't understand :)

even thought it is crazy, but I like it :) no matter what!!! No one could change it :) because i am following what i want to :) maybe let me live in my own world could be better :)

sometimes, you know thing doesn't seems to be happen but yet you still willing to wait :) because you enjoy the moment of waiting :) and yet you have less then 0.1% of hope that make you believe :)

sometimes thought of ending self life could be the best solution to move on but is move to another world :) haha

anyway, am off-ing to bed now :) NIGHT :D

0 comments: