CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Shit

Haihz, fuck my life la!!!!!!!!

I don't want to be sohai again!!!!! Let go bah!!!!! It is best way to solve all the unwanted problems d.... I don't want to make myself seems so not myself!!!! I want to be how I am!!!!! I will just live my life myself!!!!!!


There are only 2 choices.. Either you love with your entire heart or you give up and move on!!!! WAITING is just a mistake!!!! Because it will just make yourself feel more hurt!!!!

Just gonna go with the flow la... Not like I really need it..... Something friends will be more then enough!!!!!!


So follow your heart, live with your fate and just believe whatever you passes thought is either yours or someone else... Don't take it too much or hold it too tight!!!!! It is just so not the way!!!!



Sleepless for few nights d.. But tonight will be different cause I am changing it!!!!!!

Night....

0 comments: