CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 28, 2011

Confused

I am confused because after all I still wish to be with you... I taught I had over you but it just doesn't seem right... You are the only person I could do anything to just see your smile... Your smile is the best ever scene I had seen... I know it is not the real one but yet I still wish to see you smile... All the memories had been flowing around my mind.... But I know I cannot have you... But I just want to treat you good in not getting any return.... I know I am too much but I just don't know who to talk to........

Seriously after all you are still you and I am still me.... I just wanna treat you best..... Get to talk to you again is really nice because thats what I always want.... thanks to give me so many good memories and get to know you was really my pleasure :) you are awesome yet beautiful :)

0 comments: