CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 1, 2012

If I said I am alright I am actually lying. Tell me please which human being is so strong until when they hurt they will still laugh around... But to say hurt it wasn't really that deep.... Seriously those kind if weird feelings really hard to express it out.

maybe because I am jealous of those who have it but not me.. I am pissed at myself that I am always the one that got rejected. Do I have a chance to fight back??? NO!!!! Cause I know nothing will go with your flow... You just have to be a follower not a leader.... A single priority I also cannot have so what's the point of me wanting thing to go with my flow...

I shall just work my best by keeping what's belongs to me not to just steal it from someone else... I shall stop waiting what's not gonna happens at all... I just want to me... I shall stop giving face... I just gonna say what I want to say!!!! To be cruel and it will make things even clearer... It is to help you to see yourself truly!!!!

I shall stop reminding myself what had gone and start thinking what's happening now!!!! Stop and think what's the best solution now!!!!

I shall remind myself that if It is meant to be, stop using external force. It will be useless!!!


Everything happens for a reason, you may know it or you may not... Stop wondering and complaining... Start your action!!!! It may be useless if only talk without doing!!!!!!!!

Be yourself and leave the rest to god!!! Everything will be fine :)

0 comments: