CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 30, 2012

距离

Even tho, I seems down and lonely now here. I don't need anyone to make me feel that I am actually meaningful because deep inside my heart I already had that one person that make me feel like I am actually living meaningfully in this world.

Even tho, I know that this person only supposed for me to think inside and not let me show it out loud to cause any problems, I really don't mind because I know I can't had her. I will just keep it inside my heart. I don't mind the distance how far because I know she is inside my heart. I don't even need to meet her, I will feel that she will also around me.

I can actually live happily as how I like. I don't even need to bother what people talk about me. Single is just a status, your heart determined what your position. So don't stress over the future, don't regret for the past, live you life max present.


Even tho, sometimes I am jealous about it but I know i cannot talk about it, because talk won't change things, so I will use my action to just make myself feel better :) I know what's best for me!!!! I really don't needs gone to tell me....

Recently, I had watched a movie. From the movie, I had learnt that everything is fate, everything is already set, no matter how many a couple that broken and couple with someone else, in the end he or she will be back together because this is fate and they. Are meant to be together, every tints happens just because of misunderstanding and problems. All this is done to show that that how important is another half and they had to see how strong their love are!!!! long distance is seriously a big problem... In the end they still get back to each other... :)


Actually I am trying to say that let's not force anything just go with the flow, if it is yours, end of the day it will go back to you :)


Anyway, finals tmw wish me luck :D



Nights :)

0 comments: