CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 6, 2012

天后

Seriously it had been quite some time since we last have talk or we even meet up but I just wanna say I really miss you... From the start, everything I taught is just all my feelings, I know I didn't bother about yours much and I don't even stand at your side to think about it...

Sometimes, not everything will fade away by time, some feelings is permanent, this has show how strong is it...

Everything that we had gone trough, every single word you had said all I still remembered clearly... Hope I wish we just stay that way... I know this is fate, no matter what I did or what happened all had set...

Sometimes, people must try to control themselves, control their feelings, taught, emotions....

Everything just worth to remember and put in the memories....







0 comments: