CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

不具名的悲傷

It is time to let go,

It is time to move on,
Everything that reminds of me is just the memories and those things I expected... 
I will never touch or say about it again!!! 
I know it is already impossible, everything just had to end now... so why still so stubborn to hold it!!!
Werther it worth me to do a not?? I believe this answer will be review by time!!! 
TIME!!!! That's what everyone need.. No all the things can be gone or forget by a blink of eyes...
Life is just like a clock!! You cannot move the real time back, you can only adjust the time but not the things it already happened!!! 
Even there is a chance, still you won't confirm you won't make the same mistake or decision...
Therefore, just take precaution or get ready for those things it may happen...
I am going to make sure this is the last time I am going to talk about these...


EVERYTHING IS OVER!!! EVERYTHING IS DONE!!! NO POINT OF STAYING STILL ALREADY!!! MOVE ON!!!



0 comments: