CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 1, 2012

to get what you cannot get, you must do what you had never did before

I believe external force is making things worst, therefore, I have hand in the question to god. I know He will give me a satisfied answer :) eventho, if He do not, I will bear with all the consequence :) I know I have to see things on different angle. Not always the first angle is the best view, because first angle could sometimes be a mistake or even something had blocked it. Therefore, we can view from different angle :)


Let's slowly and wait miracles to happen. Right time, Right place and the Right person will arrived :) I have no rush over it any more :) I believe good things always come in the end :) lets do your best and wait for things to happen :) 

Everything will be great with a positive mind :D 

0 comments: