CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 22, 2010

没关系

时间过得很快.
After 11 years of schooling. Finally it is going to end very soon. I am very excited but a bit scare.
I scare how would I be in a new environment?
How will it be if all your schoolmate are not around you anymore?
How would it be in the future?
How would it be when someone used to be so close to you last time but now they are not?
How would it be in collage?
How would it be if you would not get to see the person you wanted to see everyday?
How would it be when you meet new friends?
How would it be if everything around you change but you still remains the same?
Would my life be happier or sadder in the future?
Would my life be great without those which i am really right now?
How? How? How?
What if?

so many '?????' in my head now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


How this How that!!!! OMG OMG!!! Too much!!


Guess it would be great haha

Bye

0 comments: