CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Examsssss

Oh no, Times flies. Next week will be mine 2nd TRIALS which i am not prepared at ALL!!!! After trials, we are going to be at school for another week and thats the last week of my secondary school life...I am so Excited about it :P

From 1st of november onwards, All the form5 student going to starts their STUDY BREAKS till SPM which starts on 23 November. OMG, times really flies...so soon we all will be ex-form5 and I happy about that cause I dont need to wake up so early anymore.

AND

A NEW LIFE OF Alex Chu going to BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so HAPPY about that :D no more seeing teachers.

AND

all my friends going to starts a new life too... I hope everyone will success in the FUTURE!!!!


bye

0 comments: