CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 18, 2011

一片痴

Everything seems to be fine for me now because I am trying to get back to my own original life...thats really who I am actually. No matter how unwilling to let go, I have to try to let it be... I cannot be always live in the dream because it is not the reality. People may taught it is not a big deal but for me it is. For something that means everything to you, you have let it go in a sudden is hard but yet I believe in time... Time flush thing away. Let thing be how it because it was a dreams.... You cannot always wish for dream come true because you yourself will end up getting hurt... No matter how much it is, in the end it will still be an end because that's make life interesting... For all the thing I've had done, it is just ways to please you... So no point appreciate it...

Anyway, 2 weeks holiday started. My first day was boring... Sit at my grandpa office to help out. Most of the time I am just sitting there and watch :P


That's all for the day :) night :)

0 comments: