CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Jars Of Heart....

i know there is no point saying anything. just that no one did anything wrong just that the feeling wasnt right... i know you know we all know that this one day will come...i just wanna thank you for giving such a nice dreams but the dreams seems to over... when over is over no point moving back... shall learn to move on and look forward... you live your life happily, i live mine happily...believe that things will change back? nah i am not going believe that. i will just move on because i know i can get someone really deserve what i did..... feel not right means not right.... whats come around go around....past is past, now i should face my present happily... not think or even gonna bother about you already... just let you be what you wanna be..... thats the onlt thing i can do....

so much to tell but gonna start shallowing everything to myslef because me myself would be my very own listener.... thats all i could say and yet i have my parents and family that cares me alot, i have no regrets for living already.... family is a place you could share your happiness, sadness and allt the unwanted thing to them... thats all i ask for .... shall learn my lesson for now...

0 comments: