CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Speechless...

Haihz, really feel sleepy but yet couldn't sleep at all!!!! Ugh, what's wrong with me???? =.= doesn't really feeling well ah!!!! Everything doesn't seems right at all!!!! I don't like it !!!! But what can I do? Just gonna leave it alone ah!!!!! Let everything to be like how it suppose be because it is pointless trying so hard when it is so not real!!!!! Hate myself being so stubborn!!!! Urghhhhh!!!! Fuck la!!!!! I just wanna change but how???? Haihz, it just seems impossible to do it.




Things seems complicated when you say something and you don't mean it!!!!! Easy to say it out loud but it is just so hard to mean it....

A lot of things just very hard to say it out but sometimes I feel like breaking it out but I just can't !!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Ughhhhh!!!!!!! Gonna burst out one day!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!




Need time to recover!!!!!! Gonna try to force myself to sleep!!!!!

0 comments: