CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August.....

time to get serious about all sort of things.... i really need to get myself out depression and be true... it is hurting and i couldnt handle it anymore... those fake smile and no meaning of caring all should be gone!!!!! this is not how i am suppose to be actually!!!! i should be the real mine....i should not need someone that doesnt need me!!!! if the chances is there probably i am leaving all these by next month... gonna go some where far and some where new to have a new life!!!!! i dont like these kind of life... it just keep bothering me!!!!! urgh!!!! i know where i stay and i know where i should be!!!!! i wont let any single person to do the same thing to me again!!!!! it is just too much.... i know i have my bros that understand the feelings... what other said , i wont bother anymore because i believe family will tell me everything and those who really know how much they mean to me.... i will not let anything bad to ruin my month!!! august!!!!!



i hope everything will be very peaceful this month and yet nothing gonna bother me at this months... and it is a very buzy months!!!!! i hope august would be great :) no one gonna break me down again!!!!!!!

0 comments: