CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 12, 2011

Last Embrace....

After a week of happiness, my mood got back!!!!! The feeling is back!!! taught it had gone away long long time ago.... it come back for no reason!!! why am i so dumb and stupid?? it is gone la weih!!!!! I shouldn't even bother about it because this is not even my responsibility.... always have to try to live to please someone...screw that!!! you are no longer the one i suppose to care about!!! you are just passer-by and i am not suppose to make any effort to let you stay because it is not how it suppose to be!!!!!! go away because i know i cannot have it and i dont need it anymore!!!!


When we look up the sky, we saw a different view!!!
"YOU ARE NOT THE ONE" I have to tell this to myself everyday!!!!!!
We are from different world!!!!!



Sometimes, a FAKE smile could really cover everything!!!!! lets fake it all the way until the end of all these!!! because this is the only thing that could make me feel like I AM ALRIGHT!!!!!!!

btw, thanks all my friends that wishes me on my birthday :) and those special one who bought me the present!!! I really love the shoe so much!!!!

0 comments: