CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

愛笑的眼睛...

Currently having my EEs now!!! but didnt really study much because I keep slacking =.=

Basically, I just realized I gained a lot from life experiences in all sort of field. I know it may sound weird to you but trust me it ias really what I learned. I have to change from how i used to be. I had learn that saying and doing seems contrast. Some people think that saying it in a polite way will make you doesn't feel hurts. SORRY MAN! I am not going to listen to lies. Tells me the truth and at least I will feel real after hearing it....Whatever you said just trying to cover the "not interested in you" truth. THANKS FOR USING ME :) I KNOW I BECAME USELESS IN THE END THATS WHY THINGS HAPPENS BUT I LEARN SOMETHING NEW IN LIFE Words and action are like walls, after you hits it, you will only feel the pain but trust me after you heal, YOU WILL SEE THINGS so much differently... It doesn't works between us is because what we see in life is different and it is just something impossible to happen. Yet, you think that everything is gonna end the same way but sorry you are wrong, every situation in life is different.

AND I REALIZED ONE IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE... NOT TO REPEAT THE HISTORY BECAUSE IT IS STUPID TO DO THE SAME THING... END UP YOU WILL BE GETTING HURT THE SAME WAY!!!!!!

Actually, I really want to thanks you for letting me hitting the wall so hard to realized that how STUPID I USED TO BE !!!!!!!!

I AM NO LONGER THE STUPID ONE BECAUSE LESSON LEARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

off to study :D

0 comments: