CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

好朋友只是朋友

Haihz... How can a person be happy if the reason that he would happy of has gone far away? any idea?

So fast, I had make trough the third paper for my WACE!!! I am really that excited tho because it only left a week to see those you really wanted to see everyday... I wanted it to be longer.. Hmmmph, maybe this is the new level of life... You cannot go against the nature... Doesn't meant then doesn't meant... Don't use any extra force to push it.... It is a great time that I had learn alot of new things in college life...

I had learned that how could a person smile drive you to so much just to see it.
How person can make you think worth do so much for. Actually never regret every single move you made because I realized it is kinda like a good experience for me to do it and enjoy just to see you taking it :) I know maximum range between us is only best friends.... I know I cannot go any further or else I will get myself in trouble again. Therefore, I decided to treat you differently but will treat you still so special because you have the ability to make me feel you are special :D it is just not easy to find you type I'd people... So I must not waste my chances :)

But, I know there is still a limit for friends.. Sorry if I had gone trough the limits sometimes :)

I used to believe that you are gonna be the one but I was wrong, you are not the one. But you gonna be sometimes else like how are we now :) so I know that I don't need to do anything much if you are not meant to be the one.

Everything is done for a reason. No many people know the reason including me, so why not I just choose to accept the fact and move on :)

I am really glad to have you as a friends :) I can't ask for more because I have the best :)


Alright... Night

Is 2.45 already 

0 comments: