CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

海角七号

Finally after 2 years of searching this movie, Ken borrowed me this disc :)
I am so happy because my wish finally came true :D
I get to watched it :)
Really in love with it so much :D


The whole story was really touching and some of the parts are funny :) It was talking about 60 years love story that could last until now :D The whole movie was AWESOME :D I wished I could watched it again haha :D I know I wont get bored watching it :D Because IT IS SO AWESOME :D

anyway moral tomorrow but who cares :) I will just screw it :D haha

SCREW YOU MORAL!!!!!!!!!! :D


anyway I think that's all I could said :D but actually got more to tell but SCREW IT :) will just keep it to myself because I know if I said it!!!! Everything will changes :D haha


NIGHT NIGHT!!!!!! :D

0 comments: