CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 29, 2011

AM I ALRIGHT?!

It is gonna be a very LONG WEEKEND because wont be having class on Monday due to Labor Day.... Hmmph, the night seems so boring and long.... it is like I got nothing to do other then stoning in front of the comp... Haihz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna go somewhere but where can I go? I am currently at grandparent place now because I am sleeping over at their place tonight :) This place is like another world because non of my friends stay around here, this is place consider for me to relax :)


AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the hardcore weeks going to come to an end :) The 3 days is really testing my patience!!!!!! I need to starts to think about what I had did in the past and what should I do now for a better future :) It may sound very very dumb but..... Hmmmph I don't think it is right to say here because i know this is only me the one thinking like that because I am the only one thinks that this could be possible......but seriously I really hope what I am doing now is alright and it will last for awhile more .....I don't know what I could say much now!!!!!!!!!!

BORING FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT SO MUCH TO TELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



BYE BYE! BYE BYE! BYE BYE!
NIGHT! NIGHT! NIGHT! NIGHT!


0 comments: