CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I LOVE YOU THATS ALL I CAN SAY......................

HAIHZ WHAT A WEEK!!!!! From top of the heavens falls until bottom of hells..... that all I can say about it.... I really fall for it because i believe this time would be real if i take it slowly....but it fails again.... I felt really stupid for that.... I know I am nothing to you compare to him but I will try my very best but, still he is your one and only and I am a passenger or maybe not even anything in your life.... i thought I could make you forget the past and look forward to me....I dont know what he did but I know he did something that really make your life wonderful last time.... I am so regret for whatever i did because all these things had make you feels annoyed thats why you choose to throw me out.... hmmph, to tel you the truth you are the first person to give me such feelings that no others girl gave before, and thats why i thought i will be forever.....from the point of view from the others, i did something really stupid, in my heart i know it really worth it and it means that how much you are to me... i agree thats too rush but i just want to be secure so that I dont want to make something more foolish out of it.... i know that you couldnt forget him is not your fault it is just that he had really make you willing to go for it.... I dont really hopes you said that so fast because I know if you didnt said it thing wont change.... I remember you ask me to give you some times to forget him, I was really happy and i know what i did is worth it.... maybe you dont have these feelings now because from your eye i am just a friend but you wont know that from the first day i met you, i am already deeply fall for you.... I know the couldnt change anything but I really into you.... i will slowly wait until you walk away from him because I believe it will happen one day.... maybe 10 years? I dont want to make you feel bad or sad thats why i choose to lie to you and said that i already let go.... because i know if i told you i will slowly wait you will not talk to me.... trust me dear i will prove to you one day that when you left him, I will be there to wait for you..... I dont mind how long it will takes because in my heart and i have fate that it is worthy.....I know if i stop now i will very regret.......just want to let you know, I feels so hurt whenever I see you sad because I want you to be happy everyday... I know you have been going so much stress, but I will be there to support you every seconds....i think that he is like the cloud in the sky, but i am just a piece of rock on the land.......i didnt blame you at all because i know you want me to be good and also you dont want to hurt me but seriously, i got hurts so deep yesterday because of those words.... trust me!!!! I will be there to wait until you left his life, i want to see you as a very cheerful girl but not a sad one......

TRUST ME!!!! I WILL WAIT TILL I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: