CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

When Sun rises again...

Hmmph, was currently under a lot of stress for tomorrow maths test :)
I really feels very sleepy already but yet I still have to revise abit more :) B
ut seriously I got no mood to revise anymore :(

Feels so MOODY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably because somethings that has gone came back :( I also don't know what express or what type of attitude i should use to face it :)
I don't want anything bad to happens again because I want be like this till the end of the college life :)
I want to be so peaceful that I could fully on studies now :D I know I can DO IT :)

Anyway, EE is around the corner and I am feel like the pressure again like how I used to feel during my form 5 :D
It is really unpredictable and also it is very complicated :(


So much more to tell but I am already half alseep haha :D


NIGHT NIGHT :D

0 comments: