CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

FIRST LOVE!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmph, had a very productive weekend....On Friday night, stayed over at grandparents place to teman them for a night because didn't really have much time to visit them lately...
Hmmph, Saturday went to KL with friends to get some stuff for I care day...then went for badminton with friends... At night, friends stayed over at my place...then, this morning went basketball, after that went pyramid and that's all for my whole busy weekend :)

Hmmph, have been thinking alot these few days, maybe because I was too erm maybe should say I have been really stress on something lately hmmph, I want to SHOUT IT OUT but then probably no one will care!!!! HAIHZ!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!

WHY AM I THINKING SO MUCH?????
WHY OTHERS THINKS SO DIFFERENT??????
I DON'T WANT TO SCREW IT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I PROMISE THAT I WILL TAKE STEP BY STEP TO MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


STEP
BY
STEP

IT IS THE BEST SOLUTIONS!!!!!!

SMILE!!!!!!NOT A FAKE ONE PLEASE!!!!


THIS SO BE ENOUGH!!!

NIGHT! NIGHT! NIGHT!

0 comments: