CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

say hello to goodbye, it will gone forever...

ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! screw everything up already la!!!!!!!!! ee coming, psycho poster have to hand in, grandma in hospital!!!!!!! how to handle all these at once ah? damn fucked up already la!!! ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! what can i do now?????????? i wanna go and sleep and nvr awakes again............. stop bringing more troubles to me!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmph, sometimes things really seems weird, you wanted it to happen last time, it will only start to happens now and you doesnt care about it now...... hmmph, is this hows life supposed be? or maybe timing problem? hmmmph, trust me...not that i am giving up or smth just that i understood that timing and also that good things worth waiting so lets pause it for awhile and play it back after everything back to normal!!!!!!! because i know mans cannot multi task and also multi task is very tiring... maybe things will be changing after today...

memorable past=not moving on but pause for awhile


i have to said that i have already lost!!!!! I lose everything already!!!! this is the process that could make me be stronger because after all the while i am not stromg at all hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!!!!!!!!!!!

argh!!!!!!!!! i am thinking of giving life up but whats the whole point? haihz fuck my life.... you all win already, i surrender already ah!!!!! fuck fuck fuck fuck ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why is my life so miserable in a sudden one ah?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf is all this?????????? garhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my life is affected already, i have no choise but to follow hmmph ... do you think this is good thing? hmmmph!!!! what can i say much? my life just simply screw up, i am the one who causes it hmmph, i really need someone to hold on? but it really seems impossible haihz!!!! i must be strong and must not hold on anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope that before making a decision, there would be a preview of how it will affects our future but sadly, i doesnt seems exist in this world because no one can predict your future....... it is just too late to regrets, really hate myself for creating so many trouble to myself!!!!!!! i can only admit that i am dumb and stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the only thing i should say is



i am offically missing you!!! i know good things wont happens for the second time, but i kept all these in the deeply part of my memorises....no matter it is worth or not worth, i will just slowly wait....hmmph!!!!!!!!!!!!!


GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT, I DON'T LIKE SURPRISE OR WHATEVER SHIT BECAUSE I WANT TO GET MYSELF FULLY PREPARE BEFORE ANYTHING BAD HAPPENS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


DONT BOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO RELEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH THE BLOODY EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

HEADACHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN THEY BE ANYTHING THAT I COULD BE HAPPY OF COMING INSTEAD OF THOSE SAD AND TIRING THINGS THAT KEEPS ON HURTING ME????? I AM REALLY SICK OF HURTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BEG YOU!!!!!!!! STOP COMING PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY NEED SOMETHING THAT'S HAPPY THAT WORTH ME BE LIVING AGAIN, PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



BAD THINGS WON'T YOU FEEL TIRED BECAUSE YOU ARE KEEP ON MOVING ALONG TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHERES ALL THE HAPPY THINGS, DON'T BE SHY TO ME LA PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HMMMPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


DEAR BAD THING, IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT I MAKE YOU FEEL SO INTERESTED IN ME PLEASE STOP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T SCREW ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALREADY ENOUGH OF ALL THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY NEED TO REST ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SURRENDER TO YOU PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












LASTLY,

NO MATTER WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW, NO MATTER HOW BAD THE SITUATION IS, NO MATTER WHAT'S WRONG BETWEEN US, I ALWAYS HAVE A VERY SINCERE HEART TO WAIT FOR YOU TO GIVE ME A CHANCE ONE DAY
...

0 comments: