CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 12, 2011

don't leave me...

hmmmph, just lost one of my closest person in my life.....haihz which is my grandma... ;( thats what i am getting now!!!!!! i feel so empty in a sudden.... a person that accompany me for almost 18 years and now she is not there anymore!!!!! ah!!!!!!!! why you wanna be so bad that you leave us without any words?????? i still need you la please i really need you you know!!!!!!!!


haihz, this is really faith!!!!! it is your choice actually. you choose to leave us just like that.... i really hope you could get a better place to live!!!!!! hmmmph, for now i dont think i still able to lose anyone!!!!!!!

to everyone, my friendsn my brothers, those i care alot about!!!! please dont make me lose anyone of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really you all to make my life be intresting and meaningful!!!!!!!!










haihz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: