CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 9, 2011

you are the reason I am here

hmmmph, i wonders if you will still read my blog??? actually, i got nothing much to comment about that because is your right or your choice to read it, i cannot force you to do so...


it is true that everyone is stressed up, no matter is you or me or anyone. just want to let you know gambateh! no matter what happens you can just give me a call or smth to let me know so that i could help you out... i know i cannot help much but at least let me know so that i could do something. i really dont want to see you becomes very stressful anf also something see you very down because of some reason. you wont know how much it could really make me happy if i could really help you out and help you to face problems...

probably, you are stronger then me but yet i still believe i could really help you out....

i hope you wont get pissed at whateveri said but i just want you to be happy and cheerful at all time because thats the cutest of you :)


hmmmmph, currently staying over at the hospital because everyone seems tired therefore, as a family memeber i should give a hand :)


anyway, i hope after you read this, you will let me to help you out :) or maybe if i annoyed you, i am sorry :)

0 comments: