CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

without you...

hnnnph, it is really seems useless that only i am the one who show it but you didnt accept it or you didnt even bother... i know it is impossible to me to continue that because i know you will still treat me same like the rest... i know whatever i say now wont mean anything to you. i have already choose to move on as what i have told.... it is really hard to take this step... and i know that i couldnt really move it on completely but then i will try my best...


i have to admit that met you was really my pleasure, but couldnt be with you was really disappointed...but screw that as long as we could be good friends that will be fine for me already :) because i know is not mine means not mine. i really appreaciated of what you did to me in the past and that will be a very memory for me :)

i have to thanks for everything :)


sorry to say that apart of you will be in my heart forever even if i couldnt get you :)

happy always :)

0 comments: