CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

what about now?

since i have a bit bit of free time, i will just update about my week... this week is very memorable because my beloved grandma just passed away... she left me without any words :( i dont expect her to leave us so fast but she did just like that.... hope she really could live happy in her next life :) rip grandma



after these incident, i learnt that if theres something you want to make it clear, you better do it fast before you regrets and also if you misses it, you wont know will you still have the chance to wait until the next time...anything can happens the next minutes... therefore, i will tell out everything here, if you ever read it....

firstly, my feelings towards you is more then a friend, even that i told you that we are friends but i dont just treat you as a friend, i really care about you a lot. even if i dont show, i meant it like seriously. i dont mind you try to avoid me or something. i just cannot stop myself to stop that feelings towards you... trust me you mean alot to me.

i know i am not as good as what you think, but just let me treat you specially please, you can make those treat as a good friends treating you , as long as you let me to do so. i just cannot get over because i am already in the deep step of it already........ so just let stick the way we were please...


ee around the corner, i wishes you all the best and gets fantastic result :)

0 comments: