CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blahblahblah

All if sudden, feel like crapping again!!!! I shall no regret on my decision!!! Cruel to yourself make things less complicated!!!!

Everyone had changed!!!! Some changes are just hard to accept but what I can do is just to accept it!!!!! I never I could be so failed!!! But it is good also it let me see how screw I am now!!!! It also let me realized, I am the one the had problem not the others!!!!!! I think I shall just don't give a fuck about this!!!! I know what is good for me!!!!

Whatever it is, what I can do is just chilled and think about what is my next step!!!! Seriously I don't need anyone to let me feel that I am actually worth loving for!!!! Because I know all these are lies!!!! It is the biggest joke on earth!!!!! If you disagree then I am speechless!!!!!

I know what is best for me!!!! I no need people to tell an remind. I know how to express my feelings!!!! I don't think people around are bother but except for few of them!!!

Those people are seriously the one you can actually totally be yourself and they are still feel comfortable with you!!!!!! I like this feelings and spending times with them!!! They know how to treasure and appreciate!!!!!! In front of them I can be all myself!!!! I like who I mix that could make me feel happy and know the value!!!!!

Anyway!!! I think I will stopped my chee sin ness and get my ass off to the bed!!!!!


Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments: