CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 20, 2012

北極星的眼淚

Humans are really complicated!!!! You know the feelings of FTW!!!! when you fall for on that you not supposed to???? The feelings that so fucked up your mind but yet you still cannot do anything??? How fucked up I am to bring such problem to myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what I can say, I am just trying to get myself in troubles!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!!

It is the life I want???
Is that the person suits me????
Does that person what I worth to fight for????
Is that the RIGHT ONE????
You never know how much a heart will ache when you feel for someone???
Thats fuked up!!!!!

Feelings is there, but the faith is not there!!!!!!!
Does true love really exist???
True love really can win everything????
whatever it is should i continue???
Does it worth me to hold on???
Does everything have an good endings????
HANG ON or MOVE ON???
HOLD ON or GIVE UP???
ANY SUGGESTION???
CAN YOU GIVE ME A SIGN TO MOVE TO THE NEXT STEP????



SIGN PLEASE!!!!!!!
FUCK LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: