CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Forever love!!!!

Are you the one? Should I put everything on you again? I am scare of getting hurt anymore!!! I am scare that history will repeat. I don't want to to be so confident and end up get fucked up again!!!! When come to these things, I am so stress about you!!! I know I am lack of confident and I am scare to get hurt again!!!! I know you are a very good person!!!! I also you know you quite straight forward but then I am just scare because you too friendly!!!! I don't know :( I need someone to help me :( I need someone clam me down and could just give me some advice!!!! I am really terrified about this!!!! I don't know what should I do to protect myself!!!!! I am tired and I am scare :(

0 comments: