CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

不是故意

I guess everything have end :) I realized one thing when you fall for a person, you will be emo hahaha but now I am alright dy!!!! I know where's the limit and when to stop :) I know I may sound mean but seriously, I must stop at the nonsense because I don't want to create problem anymore!!!! I don't want to waste anymore time!!! I shall just start and get my ass off to studies instead of playing a fool!!!!! :)

Trust me!!! To be cruel to yourself, you surly won't get hurt much!!!! Like me now :D

I know what's happening around so let's just continue my journey!!! I believe I had cross the difficulties part!!!! Let's continue :D

To be true, I cannot find any reason why people can change so fast maybe is because I change slow hahaha :P

And also, I really cannot find such quality girl like you weih! Eventho, I don't have the feel for you!!! I really treat you like my younger sis :D I just want to protect you like how I protect my family and also treat you like how bro treat sis :) I don't mind giving the best to you because I had never find someone like this before!!!! hahaha


I know you will treat the same :) I believe you can be happy too when you meet someone you love :) I really hope that someone will treat you well :) I don't want to see you get hurt again!!! Did I mention that your smile is the most beautiful one I ever see haha this is so true :)

Anyway, I feel so much better after advise :) haha


Bye :D

0 comments: