CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

我的心中有很深的伤口

actually, the scar still there. just that i need someone else to cover it up for me!!! i dont know who but seriously cannot be you anymore!!! i rather choose to give up then be the awkward way we were!!!! i dont know that someone i mention could let me cover up!!!! You just cannot simply move on, but you need someone else to carry you forward!!!


I sincerely wish you have a greast future!!! I know someone else could love you more then I used to be!!!! I hope your one will treat you better then how i used to treat!!!

there are alot of things I decided not to tell because i know even i tell it wont change anything!!! I tried so best not to even bother about you but sometimes, i will hate myself for seeing you like that!!!!

sometimes, those memories still stay fresh in my mind no matter how long it happens!!!!

After all these happens, i am really afaird to fall for someone because i dont want to get the same outcomes again! i dont mind being single then being hurt again!!! I shall try my best to keep myself single until i am out to work :) thats the best solution i think :)

i shall focus everything on my studies then will talk about others :)

0 comments: