CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 25, 2012

错了在错

I was wrong all the while!!!!! I taught when I cone to uni life will be much better!!!!! I was wrong!!!! It just turn worst!!!!

The truth is you will hardly find people that could understand how you feel!!!! Most of them are just noisy!!!! You will never get what you in the end!!!!!!

Something was bothered and pissed me off today!!!!! for you people may think is a small problem but can you all actually think of the other way!!!! I know you all want benefit but please think properly first!!!!

Probably my life had fell to the bottom that's why so many thing doesn't seems right for me!!!!! Argh!!! Seriously fuck life!!!!!

I swear from now onwards who ever wanna to talk about me you better shut up!!! For those who think I need their attention fuck off please!!!! For those who want to show care to me, I suggest you not too!!!!! I won't give a damn!!!!!!

I will stop wasting my fucking time on those people I think is unwanted and those doesn't appreciate!!!!!!! If you realized somethings has gone wrong you better keep you fucking mouth shut and say nothing!!! Because I have change!!! I won't be like how I used to be!!!

I shall stop bothering how people thinks about me!!!! I won't give a damn to it!!!! You wanna think is your problem!!!! I can just say I have reason on what I did!!!!

I advise those people that doesn't really know the story of me please don't waste time judging!!!! Your choice I cannot say anything much!!!! I will only listen to those that understands me :) because at least they know the behind story!!!!!

Somehow, I believe action doesn't really speaks out a person personality and attitude!!!! So know him/her well enough only you start to think the thing he/ she doing is Right or wrong!!!!! So please doesn't because he/she did something that public think is bad then you all think he/she doesn't have a good personality and have attitude problem!!!!!


Enough of all these!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Night!!!!

0 comments: